FREE Biometric Screening for Stutsman County Employees & Spouses enrolled on an NDPHIT Insurance Plan
Step 1: Sign up
Sign up for a Screening appointment via Sign-Up-Genius.
Step 2: Forms
Register for a “Healthie” Account & fill out the forms (PRIOR to appointment).
July 11-12, 2023
Location: 511 2nd Ave SE, Jamestown, ND 58401
Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Testing
Blood Pressure Reading
Provider Counseling & Review of Your Results
Health Risk Assessment
Earn up to $150 HealthyBlue Credit for participating!
$75 for attending screening appointment
Follow-up Visits: $25 for First Dietician-Health Coach or NP consultation | $25 for Third consult | $25 for Sixth Consult
Important to Note:
- Please FAST for at least 8 hours prior. Water and/or black coffee are okay. Fasting is recommended for more accurate test results
- Must bring Insurance Card to Screening
- Must have forms filled out PRIOR to screening (via Healthie)
1. Fasting is recommended but not required. If you do not fast please limit your meal to steamed vegetables and lean meats. If you choose to fast please do not eat or drink anything except water and your medications 8-12 hours before your appt. If you must take your medication with food please eat only ½ apple or orange, ¼ banana or 1-2 stalks of celery.
2. When registering at the event please clearly print your full legal name on the sign in sheet.
3. Please refrain from using lotion on your hands it may affect your results.
4. Drink plenty of water the day before the screening.
5. Use the restroom before the screening. Having a full bladder can increase your blood pressure.
6. Please wear loose fitting clothing or a tee shirt if possible.
7. Take your time, do not rush to the screening. This can cause an increase in Blood Pressure.
8. When having your blood pressure measured please remember to sit nice and tall with your feet flat on the floor. Do not talk while the measurement is being taken.
9. The finger stick is a virtually painless process, but following these steps can make it even more enjoyable. Drink plenty of water. If you have cold hands washing them in hot water before the screening can help to increase the blood flow.
Take Care of Your Health | KNOW YOU NUMBERS
*Employees without health insurance are not eligible for the free wellness screening